The use of Oil-Free air compressors has become an absolute must for certain industries such as hospitals, labs, pharmaceutical companies and semiconductor manufacturers, but there is a growing number of other industrial manufacturers that are realizing the benefits of switching to oil-free air compressors. Using oil-free air compressors enables you to provide the highest quality air for your manufacturing needs. In doing so, you can dramatically reduce your operation’s negative environmental effects. Eliminate harmful emissions, conserve natural resources and get a clean, reliable, cost-efficient source of air supply. Along with the positive environmental impact, switching to oil-free air compressors can have a significant impact on your cost of ownership.
Oil-Free compressors can reduce operating costs by:
- Eliminating the cost to collect and dispose of oil laden condensate
- Eliminating the cost of replacing air/oil separator elements and downstream filtration required to remove oil aerosols
- Eliminating oil contamination and costly replacement of desiccant in regenerative air dryers
- Eliminate the potential for compressed air pipeline fires caused by oil carry-over
- Eliminate the cost of ruined products, lost production and damaged reputation
- Eliminate high energy cost
Lewis Systems & Service Co., Inc represents the best in oil-free compressed air. We would be happy to review your compressed air needs to discover if a switch to oil-free would be right for you.
Already have oil-free compressors? We can service them and get you the parts you need. We have certified technicians with years of experience on Gardner Denver, CompAir, Kobelco, Hitachi, Powerex and Cooper Cameron just to name a few. Contact us today.