What is YOUR Dynamic Efficiency?
Discuss with Lewis Systems Audit Professionals the potential benefits of an energy audit in Charlotte NC, Rocky Mount NC, Greensboro NC and Lynchburg VA.
We measure flow (scfm), power (kW), and pressure (psi). This information will present an accurate profile which allows us to determine Dynamic Efficiency. Obtaining this data enables us to offer cost saving options. Options that will improve your energy efficiency and save thousands of dollars in operating cost. Contact Lewis Systems today for an air compressor energy audit.
Compressed Air Management System: ESP 20/20 Master Controller
- Manages up to 10 compressors
- Efficiently adds and deletes compressors
- Controls each compressor in the load/no load mode
- Will rotate like size compressors to equalize wear
Our master controller is adaptable with any make and model air compressor. We can control Reciprocating, Rotary Screw and Centrifugal compressors.
I want to take this opportunity to thank Lewis Systems & Service for assisting me in a successful Six Sigma Green Belt 2009 project. Special thanks for the knowledge and expertise shared with the Facility Maintenance Team at Hollister Incorporated.
My project consisted of reducing the utility cost by 3% overall and with the assistance of Lewis Systems, we were able to surpass this goal and reduced the utility cost by 4.81%. Establishing a base/trim configuration on the air compressor system allowed us to reduce the number of compressors needed to meet production demands without compromising capacity.
I look forward to many more years of successful collaboration with Lewis Systems & Service and again thank you.
Thomas G. Quick
Facility Engineering/Team Lead
A Properly Configured System Should Maintain: Target Dynamic Efficiency Regardless of Production Rate
When properly sized and positioned, air receivers can drastically improve system performance.
- Will handle instantaneous system events or compressor failures
- Prevents rapid cycling of trim compressors
- Acts as a cushion during high surge times
- Protection against low plant pressure.
Join the smart services revolution with cutting edge wireless technology.
What’s the best way to assure that your air compressors are being taken care of? The answer is, let Lewis Systems monitor them. Through Gardner Denver’s state of the art wireless technology, we can assure your compressors are properly maintained and serviced.
This will avoid unnecessary downtime by:
- Resolving small problems before they become big ones
- Immediate notification of advisories and alarms
- 24/7 remote visibility of the compressor
- Troubleshoot prior to site visit
- Reduce response time
- Manage maintenance scheduling
- Eliminates time and expense of running CAT5
- Eliminate IP configuration and network setup
- Totally isolated from the IP network
- No application software to load or maintain