Compressed Air Dryers and Filters
Lewis Systems & Service Co. carries all the products you need to generate a clean, dry, reliable compressed air supply. Failure to remove contamination can cause many problems with the compressed air system such as:
- Inefficient production processes
- Spoiled, damaged or reworked products
- Reduced production efficiency
- Increased manufacturing costs
As a representative of some of the most trusted names in compressed air treatment, Lewis Systems will have a solution for every compressed air need you may have. Lewis Systems has four locations in Greensboro, Raleigh/Rocky Mount, Charlotte NC and Lynchburg VA.
Gardner Denver provides a full line of high quality air treatment products. The same reliability and long term dependability that is built in to their compressors can be found in this broad range of solutions.
- FIL Series high efficiency filters from 20-21250 cfm. Designed for the removal of water, oil and particulates from compressed air
- RNC Series refrigerated air dryers are designed to produce dew points as low as 38°F in compressed air
- DGH Series desiccant air dryers are a complete line designed for the removal of water vapor in compressed air to dew points as low as -100°F.
nano Purification Solutions blends leading edge technology and more than 100 years of experience resulting in a world-class provider of state-of-the-art compressed air and gas solutions. Lewis Systems and nano Purification can provide unique solutions with the highest quality products to solve even the most challenging applications.
- Industrial and Process filtration
- Breathing air applications
- Oil / Water separators
- Lab gas CO2 removal
- Nitrogen generation
- Process chillers
Domnick Hunter is a world leader in the filtration, purification and separation of compressed air and gasses. Domnick Hunter designs and manufactures compressed air treatment products, gas generators and ancillary equipment for many key industries where ease of integration, low cost of ownership and energy savings can make a real difference.
- High-efficiency filters for removing particulate matter, liquid oil and water droplets, oil odors and vapor
- Sterile and medical air filters for air and gas, vacuum, steam, autoclave and hospital requirements
- Refrigerated air dryers providing the very latest in drying technology. The DRD series ranges from 5 – 6000 scfm.
- Adsorption dryers: From the patented Pneudri systems to the classic “D” series, Domnick Hunter has heatless, external heat and blower purge desiccant air dryers to meet your requirements