The use of Oil Free air compressors is widely known as an absolute must for certain industries such as medical and pharmaceutical. Oil Free air demands continue to grow as other industries recognize the positive economic and environmental impact of utilizing Oil Free air compressors.
Lewis Systems & Service Co., Inc. represents the best in oilless compressed air: Kobelco KNW Series Oil-Free rotary screw compressors, Hitachi Oil-Free rotary screw compressors and Oil Free Scroll compressors as well as the full line of Powerex Oil Free scroll and reciprocating compressors and Quantima two-stage, water-cooled, oil free variable speed compressors. Whether you are currently using an oilless air compressor or are considering a switch from an Oil-Flooded compressed air system, Lewis Systems & Service Co., Inc. can ensure you get the most value out of your investment.
Oilless air compressors can reduce operating costs by:
- Eliminating the cost to collect and dispose of oil laden condensate
- Eliminating the cost of replacing air/oil separator elements and downstream filtration required to remove oil aerosols
- Eliminating oil contamination and costly replacement of desiccant in regenerative air dryers
- Eliminate the potential for compressed air pipeline fires caused by oil carry-over
- Eliminate the cost of ruined products, lost production and damaged reputation